Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have questions about the junk removal or demolition services that Junk Pros NY offers? We’re happy to answer any questions you have. If you still have questions, just give us a call at 845-891-5865–we’d be happy to talk with you!
How does junk removal pricing work?
Pricing is determined based on the volume of space your items take up in the back of our truck. Depending on the amount you would like us to haul, you could fall within several price points. If you aren’t sure how much space your items will take up, give Junk Pros NY a call at 845-891-5865. We’d be happy to provide you with a free estimate!
How can I get a quote on my junk removal?
You will receive a free, no-obligation quote once we arrive at your residence. If you would like to be provided with an estimate before you schedule your junk removal appointment, simply call one of our representatives at 845-891-5865. However, we cannot provide you with a quote until we assess your items in person.
How soon can I book a junk removal appointment?
If you need junk removal quickly, give us a call or use our “Book Now” tool online. If you speak with one of our call center representatives, they will be able to inform you of the earliest availability to schedule your junk removal appointment. Junk Pros NY offers same-day and next-day appointments, so we can accommodate even the busiest of schedules. You can easily schedule junk removal with Junk Pros NY with just a call or click.
How big are your junk removal trucks?
Our trucks have the following measurements: 14ft long, 7ft wide, and 5ft high. So, one load from our trucks is equivalent to six pickup trucks. A 1/4 load is 3.75 cubic yards while a full truck is 15 cubic yards.
Can you complete full-house clean outs?
We work hard to accommodate every job, large or small. To schedule a full house cleanout, give us a call and we’ll find an available time. Depending on the size of your home, the time it takes to complete a full house cleanout will vary.
What areas does Junk Pros NY service?
Junk Pros NY is a team of trained junk removal experts operating in Hudson Valley. Some of our major service areas include Fishkill, Wappingers Falls, Beacon, and LaGrange. For a complete list of service areas, click here.
Is a junk removal quote free?
When you receive a quote from Junk Pros NY, it is always free. There is also no-obligation attached, so whenever you receive a quote from us, you are always able to decline our services.
Will you accept my unwanted junk items?
We accept most household items. However, there are some things that we are not able to haul. For a list of items we do and do not accept, click here. If you don’t see the items you would like removed on this list, give Junk Pros NY a call. We’d be happy to answer any questions you have about the items we haul.
Is Junk Pros NY available on weekends?
Junk Pros NY is available from 6:00 AM-9:30 PM Monday-Sunday. If you need to contact us outside of these hours, click here. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
How much does it cost to have junk removal?
Most junk removal companies, such as Junk Pros NY, charge by how much space your unwanted items take up in the truck.
How does junk removal work?
Junk removal works in a few short, simple steps.
1. Call, use a contact form, or use an online booking tool.
2. A junk removal professional will ask you to describe your unwanted rubbish and offer you a rough estimate for the junk removal job.
3. Schedule a time for your appointment. Most junk removal companies schedule in 2-hour arrival windows.
4. When the day of your appointment arrives, you can expect a courtesy call 30 minutes before the junk removal crew arrives.
5. Once they arrive, simply point out your unwanted items and you will receive a firm, honest quote for the price of your job.
6. Watch as the junk removal professionals make your unwanted junk items disappear.
7. Finally, it’s time to settle up. Most junk removal companies, such as Junk Pros NY, accept cash, card, or check.
What is the cheapest way to get rid of rubbish?
1. You can get rid of your unwanted junk by selling it at a yard or garage sale.
2. Rent a dumpster. That way you can throw away all of your own items at your leisure.
3. Bring your unwanted junk to a dump site and dispose of it on your own.
4. Bring your junk items to a recycling center or other approved facility.
5. Bring your unwanted junk to a donation center.
6. If you would rather not haul your junk on your own, you can hire a junk removal company such as Junk Pros NY.
How do I get rid of large junk?
You can get rid of large, bulky junk items such as beds, mattresses, appliances, and furniture items by hiring a junk removal company such as Junk Pros NY.
How do I get rid of a couch?
Couches are large and awkward to get rid of. You can save yourself the hassle by hiring a junk removal company such as Junk Pros NY to get rid of your old couch.
How much does it cost to junk a couch?
While large national corporations may charge you exorbitant fees, you can find a local junk removal professional to junk your couch for much lower with companies such as Junk Pros NY.
How much does College Hunks junk removal cost?
As a national franchise, College Hunks passes down harmful “franchise fees” to the customer. Junk Pros NY, on the other hand, is capable of charging much more reasonable prices.
Should I tip junk haulers?
While tipping for junk removal is appreciated, it is not expected. However, if your local junk removal professionals do an exceptional job, you may want to consider tipping 15-20% of the cost of your junk removal job.
How much does it cost to have 1800 GOT JUNK?
1800 GOT JUNK is a national franchise, meaning they will pass down harmful “franchise fees” to the customer. Junk Pros NY, on the other hand, is capable of charging much more reasonable prices.
TO SAVE $20